What do we say to the god of death?
- Jax: Don't you get tired of it? Running.
- Tara: I'm not running. I'm just being realistic, Jax.
- Jax: Call it whatever you want. Your life is a series of hit-and-runs. The minute someone makes you feel uncomfortable, tests your loyalty, little Tara packs her bags and hits the road. Well, I guess you got what you wanted from me, right? Used me to do your dirty work.
- Tara: That's not fair.
- Jax: Not fair? You wanna know how many women I've slept with over the last 10 years?
- Tara: Don't do this...
- Jax: Hundreds! Maybe more, I don't know. I barely see their faces. I married Wendy because I was lonely. Because I got tired of the endless disconnect. It was just a sad time-out. Because when I'm inside someone, there's only one face I see. When you came home, it was like some kind of sign to me. Like my past coming around to give me another shot to do this different; better. And now that chance is running back to Chicago.
The Lady from RockAdv!